POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Odd-colored Mushy Sphere (59KB) : Re: Odd-colored Mushy Sphere (59KB) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Odd-colored Mushy Sphere (59KB)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 23 Feb 2001 19:37:36
Message: <chrishuff-6747B4.19364223022001@news.povray.org>
In article <3A9### [at] hotmailcom>, Tor Olav Kristensen
<tor### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> The curve was modifying the "master" channel.

Does this mean it affects all 3 channels equally?

> But I have one little question before I start to read:
>
> Can those post_process filters do things that cannot
> be done in image editors ?

Yes. They have access to the full precision, unclipped color values, as
well as additional information (such as depth, surface normal,
intersection point, etc...).

--
Christopher James Huff

<><