POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "grass_map" (~178kau) : Re: "grass_map" (~178kau) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "grass_map" (~178kau)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 2 Jan 2001 08:08:24
Message: <chrishuff-560BF2.08095102012001@news.povray.org>
In article <3a514c48@news.povray.org>, "Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg>
wrote:

> *Chris Huff, if you're reading this, please continue your work on your
> particle_system thing. I would like to use one to make the waterfall.

Funny you mentioned this now...I've been working on some OpenGL particle
stuff over my vacation. Nothing that applies directly to the particle
system patch, though...
Maybe I will make a temporary fix for the inter-particle force
problems...just something to get it working. But it should work fine for
a waterfall as it is...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><