POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How I made the Maze Ball Image. : Re: How I made the Maze Ball Image. Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How I made the Maze Ball Image.
From: Chris Huff
Date: 20 Jul 2000 10:45:28
Message: <chrishuff-54FB01.09460220072000@news.povray.org>
In article <slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain>,
ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet wrote:
> Don't feel bad about that, I need to lear more maths, and I left
> school 16 years ago and have done 8 years of further education (full
> time) after that. I understand maths in my own way but then someone
> like Chris Huff comes along and just blows my mind with the stuff he
> understands at such an age.

I'm almost 18(within a week, actually)...and my math isn't *that* good.
I still tend to blunder through things by trial and error, I only know
what trigonometry I have learned by using POV-Ray, and I barely know
what calculus *is*. :-(

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/