POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Smoke macro source code : Re: Smoke macro source code Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smoke macro source code
From: Chris Huff
Date: 30 Jul 2000 12:52:59
Message: <chrishuff-538646.11534630072000@news.povray.org>
In article <39845138.D8F1DAB2@pacbell.net>, lin### [at] povrayorg
wrote:

> How did you manage to resist the temptation ? :)

It wasn't easy. Actually, the actual scene used image_width and
image_height to readjust the camera when changing aspect ratios...and I
almost made a more powerful macro using my transform patch and/or the
spline patch(the one I like, with the spline {} syntax). Then there was
the compulsion to do it all with my particle_system patch, or to add the
ability to control it using eval_pigment()...but I managed to hold
myself back. :-)

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/