POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Electrical schematics include - Multivibrator.png (1/1) : Re: Electrical schematics include - Multivibrator.png (1/1) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electrical schematics include - Multivibrator.png (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 1 Mar 2001 16:36:29
Message: <chrishuff-5000C8.16344801032001@news.povray.org>
In article <3A9EA03C.8B4B5E1C@pacbell.net>, lin### [at] povrayorg
wrote:

> > Doing something that used models of the parts would be
> > fairly easy, but the board traces would be next to impossible.
>
> With the right tools nothing is impossible :)

Um, is this entirely within POV, or did you use an external utility?
("Cadstar"?)

I was referring to the difficulty of building this capability *into the
include file*. I'm aware there are other programs that can do it, but
doing it in POV-Script would be difficult. (though I can probably figure
out a fairly limited method...)

--
Christopher James Huff

<><