POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MIKA Pink Floyd's next album cover? - 2 attachments : Re: MIKA Pink Floyd's next album cover? - 2 attachments Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MIKA Pink Floyd's next album cover? - 2 attachments
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 30 Sep 2002 21:55:07
Message: <chrishuff-49FC8E.21522330092002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226>,
 Marc Champagne <nos### [at] pleasecom> wrote:

> I'm feeling pretty damned proud of how these have turned out !
>
> These are quick renders without AA

Very nice...
The top one seems to have very distinct bands of colors, maybe
increasing the dispersion samples would help. The second one could use a
little higher number of photons/lower spacing, but both are simple and
beautiful. (of course, I've always been fascinated with optics)

BTW, what is the MIKA in your message subjects for?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/