POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 20:01:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 7 Sep 2000 18:59:09
Message: <chrishuff-4775D8.18005407092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39B80C10.C0A69720@spiritone.com>, Josh English
<eng### [at] spiritonecom> wrote:

> I'm having a strange issue. On my Mac, I can't render any of the glow demo
> scenes. It says it cannot find the file "Demo Scenes:Glow.pov"
>
> The demo folder doesn't have a file by that name.
>
> They all render just fine on my Windows box.
>
> I am confused. Can someone help me sort this out?

Are you sure that is what it is doing?
I (obviously) am not having this problem. The file "Glow.pov" *never*
existed, and isn't referred to in the scene files. Could you give the
exact problem you are having(including the full error message), and the
way you are opening and rendering the files?

--
Christopher James Huff

<><