POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WwW - help! (50K) : Re: WwW - help! (50K) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WwW - help! (50K)
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 28 Feb 2002 16:13:10
Message: <chrishuff-429D19.16130528022002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3c7e8c65@news.povray.org>,
 "jimbobjim" <jim### [at] blueyondercouk> wrote:

> I've just brought all the elements of my IRTC entry together and the scene
> doesn't seem right somehow. Can someone suggest some 'quick' fix to make it
> look a little less benign. (theres only 4 hours left...)

Everything seems too bright and evenly lit, like you have a high
ambient. The rust should be darker brown, and it looks heavily overcast,
like it should be much darker.
Also, the waves are more consistent with a small lake, they would be
quite choppy with a storm like that. The water looks too green, it
should be more of a gray. And much of the structure looks
unnecessary...why that big pipe going out the side?

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/