POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Little Techno Blob : Re: Little Techno Blob Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Little Techno Blob
From: Chris Huff
Date: 8 Feb 2001 17:10:32
Message: <chrishuff-412FCC.17111608022001@news.povray.org>
In article <3A82F9A2.7699A314@post3.tele.dk>, Hugo <hua### [at] post3teledk>
wrote:

> Unfortunately there are some visible blob errors, at certain angles, and
> it's not my fault... So I am interested in knowing, if the "tesselation
> patch" will soon be available? I hope it can grap this form correctly
> and convert it to a mesh.

It *is* available...look back at the postings in
povray.unofficial.patches. You will probably have to compile it yourself
or find someone to compile it for you, though.

> Parson me, I'm not sure if Warp is the one programming this patch, or it
> is Chris Huff..?

Warp is the one who is working on it.

> But I hope this patch will soon be included in MegaPOV,
> together with Chris Huff's improved diffuse-reflection patch!  :o)

My what patch? You mean the work I was doing with blurred transparency
and reflection? I haven't done anything with it for a while...it needs
to be rewritten.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><