POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Solar Probe (trial run 1) [~186K Mpg] : Re: Solar Probe (cancelled: larger [~543K Mpg]) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solar Probe (cancelled: larger [~543K Mpg])
From: Chris Huff
Date: 23 Oct 2000 18:20:57
Message: <chrishuff-3C19EB.17235023102000@news.povray.org>
In article <39e6308d$1@news.povray.org>, "Bob H."
<per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:%20&body=Relating%20to%20POV-Ra
y:%20> wrote:

> P.S.  if glows were able to use patterns like media does wouldn't that be
> great?  Of course it would. hint-hint

I need to read this group more often...
I am planning to allow pigments to be used. This is more flexible, since
you will be able to alter colors, not just brightness, and you can use
different color_maps, transformations, etc.

The subject you chose is surprisingly similar to that of an image I just
posted recently in povray.binaries.images...except my image was of a
manned ship in the chromosphere of the sun.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><