POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : peace and DivX;-) : Re: peace and DivX;-) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: peace and DivX;-)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 13 Dec 2000 06:14:47
Message: <chrishuff-3B542B.06154313122000@news.povray.org>
In article <3A308994.98C1D334@worldonline.nl>, Rob Verweij
<rg.### [at] worldonlinenl> wrote:

> I have a similar problem with my new WWW provider: They don't have
> the povray newsgroups, so in order to keep reading them I still have
> my previous provider as well ( luckily they only charge about $5 a
> month).

The povray.org newsgroups don't have anything to do with your ISP...no
provider has them, they are completely independant of Usenet. You just
need to configure your newsreader to access news.povray.org instead of
or in addition to news(or whatever address it is set to now).

--
Christopher James Huff

<><