POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: "Plasma Machine" [1 image, ~ 500KB] : Re: "Plasma Machine" Server Time
14 Aug 2024 17:55:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Plasma Machine"
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 29 Oct 2002 17:40:51
Message: <chrishuff-3940A2.17335129102002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <slr### [at] safarihomelinuxnet>,
 Safari <y7p### [at] sneakemailcom> wrote:

> no, NNTP protocol just does not have such a feature.
> either you download the whole article or drop the connection to the
> server and reconnect AND don't download the big article the next time.

Actually, it must be OE. All the other newsreaders I've seen display the
text and then the image as it downloads. I thought OE did this too, but
I haven't really used it much.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/