POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pre . . . Fib Beads : Re: pre . . . Fib Beads Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pre . . . Fib Beads
From: Chris Huff
Date: 25 Feb 2001 09:55:41
Message: <chrishuff-34DCE5.09544825022001@news.povray.org>
In article <3a987daa@news.povray.org>, "yooper" <Out### [at] huntelnet>
wrote:

> I see . . . just seems like that would be similar to 'posterizing' a
> pic . . . with a loss of definition. But I will give it a try and see
> what it looks like . . .

I think posterization only affects the number of levels of color in the
image. This would be more of a conversion to a completely different
pixel layout, as well as a resolution change. (Hmm, I wonder what a
computer screen with a Fibonacci layout would look like...and how would
the pixels be addressed?)

--
Christopher James Huff

<><