POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Glows can't be the last thing in a scene??? : Re: Glows can't be the last thing in a scene??? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glows can't be the last thing in a scene???
From: Chris Huff
Date: 12 Nov 2000 09:34:19
Message: <chrishuff-307C2B.09342912112000@news.povray.org>
In article <3a0e1888@news.povray.org>, "GrimDude"
<gri### [at] netzerocom> wrote:

> Yes, but it appears to function normally. Right? I mean, you're trying to
> tell me this is not how it is done? :(

It only appears to work correctly in your scene because you don't try to
do anything but put it in the scene. Try typing:
object {EuroSun translate x*2}
object {EuroSun translate y*2}
object {EuroSun translate z*2}

You will get a zero-radius sphere at < 2, 0, 0>, < 0, 2, 0>, and < 0, 0,
2>, and one glow which is completely unaffected by all the EuroSun
objects.

It lets you put it in the #declare statement, but *it does not declare
the glow*!

--
Christopher James Huff

<><