POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Function based distortions of non isosurfaces : Re: Function based distortions of non isosurfaces Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:37:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Function based distortions of non isosurfaces
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 16 Oct 2002 12:13:38
Message: <chrishuff-2CA347.12084916102002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <sesqqu88iu4okj6gq6enp8jgf8dsk7ai7i@4ax.com>,
 ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:

> That's exactly why I pointed it. Becouse used the same method but was
> (nearly)
> well parametrized and already discussed many times wchich could help.

It was also very slow...barely useable on my G3, though probably much
more practical on current machines. I never did finish my work on
per-object proximity methods or adaptive and non-random sampling...I
never finished my portal pigment either, maybe I'll get back on those.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/