POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : #declares and memory management : Re: #declares and memory management Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #declares and memory management
From: Chris Huff
Date: 28 May 2001 10:49:43
Message: <chrishuff-2B0B84.09470728052001@news.povray.org>
In article <3b11fcb3@news.povray.org>, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> A limit of 256 entries?  Good to know, another bug to add to the list - I
> guess the original author was not sure how to dynamically grow a block of
> memory in C <sigh>

It actually looks like it was just not completely implemented...the
necessary changes were added later by others. I don't recall where the
changed versions were uploaded, but I thought they were included in the
last version of MegaPOV.

--
Christopher James Huff - chr### [at] maccom, http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/

<><