POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : H.M.S. TINKER (6.01k) : Re: H.M.S. TINKER (6.01k) - Engines.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: H.M.S. TINKER (6.01k) - Engines.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 24 Jun 2000 21:42:29
Message: <chrishuff-2AEF9B.20465024062000@news.povray.org>
In article <3954134D.F82C9797@aol.com>, "Lt. Kettch" <AKK### [at] aolcom>
wrote:

> Um, its the engine flare... still working on that to...

Oh...
It looks much too solid, and is way out of scale with the rest of the
ship. Try using media, and an array of smaller engines. I will attach an
image explaining what I am talking about.

> I thought about that, but I want to get Mega POV installed so I can put in
> some good textures on it. I'm gonna need to look up Maritime law on the
> placing of the red and green lights... Red on the Port (left) correct?

Hmm, don't forget that there really isn't any reason for a ship like
this to have a port and a starboard side...not even a front and back,
unless it is intended to travel long distances.

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Engines.jpg' (9 KB)