POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : URGENT: FRAME structure : Re: URGENT: FRAME structure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: URGENT: FRAME structure
From: Chris Huff
Date: 20 Aug 2000 16:40:52
Message: <chrishuff-1DB6BF.15421220082000@news.povray.org>
In article <39a00a5c@news.povray.org>, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> That a Smalltalk development system for the Mac does not have any
> space in my budget for the next few years :-(

You mean the only Mac development system is expensive?
Note that I don't know anything about it, I have just heard it compared
to Objective-C and Java.

> As for Objective-C, I have not programmed in it myself, but I have
> gone over many of the (old) NextStep sample code a few years back.
> It is not difficult to understand (compared to C++).

I'm planning on learning it for Cocoa, I have heard it's syntax is far
cleaner than either C++ ir Java, but I am not sure I like the idea of
doing *all* of the interface stuff in a graphical editor, no matter how
good or simple to use it is supposed to be.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><