POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Swinging House (430kb) : Re: Swinging House (430kb) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:28:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swinging House (430kb)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 28 Dec 2000 22:25:05
Message: <chrishuff-1981C9.22262628122000@news.povray.org>
In article <3a4bdafe@news.povray.org>, "Andy Cocker"
<big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote:

> I like this a lot, although I don't know how you've done it.

Looks like a shear macro controlled with sin() and/or cos() functions,
with the effect of the trig functions decreasing over time.

> Watching this made me want to see an animation of a desert scene with lots
> of dancing cacti, each with a slightly differing 'dance'.

Why a desert scene? Why not sunflowers, or an orchard, or a bunch of
oranges spilled on the floor, or a patch of mushrooms...?
Or a pasture full of cows...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><