POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Searching for logical "not" : Re: Searching for logical "not" Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Searching for logical "not"
From: Chris Huff
Date: 7 Sep 2000 22:30:12
Message: <chrishuff-1357B6.21315707092000@news.povray.org>
In article <slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain>,
ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet wrote:

> #if(TheCount !=1)
> This works, I've just tested it, and I couldn't find it documented, I
> just tried something I've seen in other languages.

It *is* documented(section 4.1.3.3 "Float Operators", Relational
expressions), but I don't think this is what he is looking for. I think
Marc-Hendrik is looking for a not operator for isosurface functions.
Such an operator does not exist as far as I know, it might be a better
idea to just try CSG...though you could also do it by fiddling around
with the functions to get their "inside" on the other side of the
surface.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><