POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Virtual Afghanistan Project : Re: Virtual Afghanistan Project Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual Afghanistan Project
From: Chris Huff
Date: 5 Mar 2001 12:37:46
Message: <chrishuff-114BCC.12342505032001@news.povray.org>
In article <3AA3BB3D.E90647C7@ndh.net>, Yadgar <j.b### [at] ndhnet>
wrote:

> (obviously my first attempt to post this on the Povray news server
> failed...)

Actually, it succeeded, your first post is in povray.general. Where it
certainly belongs more than it does here, in the povray.BINARIES.IMAGES
group!
And you might at least have edited it for this server...I think everyone
here knows what POV-Ray is and is aware of http://www.povray.org. As it
is, it just looks like mass-mailed spam.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><