POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : ATT: POV team and everyone - POV4 design proposal : Re: ATT: POV team and everyone - POV4 design proposal Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ATT: POV team and everyone - POV4 design proposal
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 12 Jan 2002 10:34:35
Message: <chrishuff-0D5A52.10351812012002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <nmpu3uc9ks523edtc1li7uv3c4sfbv902m@4ax.com>,
 Peter Popov <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote:

> >Example 1.
>
> portal pigment, MegaPOV

MegaPOVPlus, and an unreleased version...
I really should update my website...I don't plan to release a new MP+,
at least until a MegaPOV based on 3.5 is released, but maybe I'll
release the particle system and portal pigment patches individually.

> >Example 2.
>
> object pattern, POV 3.5

Or just a combination of patterns and maps, POV 3.1....probably earlier
versions. More difficult though.