POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : IMBJR Flood : Re: IMBJR Flood Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:30:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IMBJR Flood
From: Chris Huff
Date: 26 Aug 2000 18:05:34
Message: <chrishuff-0C511C.17070226082000@news.povray.org>
In article <39a83b6d@news.povray.org>, "IMBJR" <imb### [at] imbjrcom> wrote:

> True, but I prefer the Usenet aproach to exhibition. I treat my
> website as an archive of my best work.

This isn't Usenet. :-)
This news server (news.povray.org) is a private server. With luck,
everything posted to it is archived somewhere. It is a matter of
politeness to the other people using this server to follow these
guidelines...
BTW, people usually post their best work to these groups, and include a
link to a web page with the rest of it.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><