POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glowing lights - glowing lights.jpg (1/1) : Glowing lights - glowing lights.jpg (1/1) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Glowing lights - glowing lights.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 1 Sep 2000 16:28:30
Message: <chrishuff-02DA04.15295201092000@news.povray.org>
I have just finished adding the glowing lights patch from POV-AFX to
MegaPOVPlus, here is my test scene. 3 lights, 2 frame-level objects, no
media or texturing tricks, 5 seconds rendering time at 300*400 with no
anti-aliasing on a 266MHz PowerPC G3. I plan on adding more options,
like some sort of patterned or turbulated glow and more glow types.
I based the source on the Glowing_Lights() function of POV-AFX, but only
the basic calculations survived. I basically rewrote the function, and
the syntax is slightly different and may change further.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message