POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Glow Tutorial? : Re: Glow Tutorial? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glow Tutorial?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 6 Feb 2001 19:09:01
Message: <chrishuff-01DFBF.19100206022001@news.povray.org>
In article <3a7fffdf@news.povray.org>, Geoff Wedig
<wed### [at] darwinepbicwruedu> wrote:

> I see size works now.  Does transforming a glow in a union?  Doesn't say
> so, so I guess probably not.

I'm not sure how much of the glow code I sent them was used, I had
partially started something like this.
In the future, it will be an effect that is added to objects, and it
behaves more like media than an object, so don't rely on it being
transformed along with an object. (though I may add a glow_object to
help work around this)

--
Christopher James Huff

<><