POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV 1.1 released : MegaPOV 1.1 released Server Time
17 Jun 2024 00:50:03 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV 1.1 released
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Sep 2004 18:00:02
Message: <chnv6h$ouo$1@chho.imagico.de>
We are pleased to announce the release of MegaPOV 1.1.

You can get the compiled versions for Windows, Mac and Linux as well as
the source code from:

http://megapov.inetart.net/

The Windows version comes with an executable that can be slower than
MegaPOV 1.0 in some cases.  The reason is POV-Ray 3.6 and versions
based on it can no more be built with MSVC 6 so we have to use
different compilers.

The post processing patch currently is quite slow.  This is a problem on
all platforms, we are investigating ways to improve this.  You should
consider the post processing feature as highly experimental therefore.

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______