POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Wings3D learning... (140Kb) : Re: More Wings3D learning... (140Kb) Server Time
14 Sep 2024 14:43:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Wings3D learning... (140Kb)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 13 Aug 2004 05:20:01
Message: <cfi0vf$mg8$1@chho.imagico.de>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
>   ...this time for simple architectural elements. The composition is
> inspired on a trueSpace render done by Craftwerk Graphics, found on the
> galleries at lightworkdesign.com (I can only find two renders from this
> artist, both really impressive). My skills at photographic texturing are
> not that good, but Skylight and POV-Ray radiosity helped getting it more
> photorealistic.

Looks good, are the textures all image maps?  How did you generate them?
  I assume you use UV-mapping generated in Wings.  I have not yet
figured out how to do this (guess i need to have a look at the manual
after all - something i have not bothered to do until now...)

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______