POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What is POV? : Re: What is POV? Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is POV?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 9 May 2000 16:28:25
Message: <cbqghsohhts73bm61oge0iofalij1np8aj@4ax.com>
On Mon, 08 May 2000 23:48:16 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>Not really the best question for this group but...

Sure! I started posting it and just before sending it I noticed it was
the wrong group so I manually typed povray.gereral in the proper
header field but I probably hit the wrong button because it defaulted
to p.b.i. Happens.

<snip description>

Thanks, Ken. I know the effect you described, but I had no idea that
was what 'persistence of vision' meant.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet