POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Check out the new signature : Re: Check out the new signature Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Check out the new signature
Date: 22 Mar 2002 05:10:28
Message: <cb0m9u0mkmi2u9kflh2bp1edb00neomkfj@4ax.com>
On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 04:43:53 -0500, "Sir Charles W. Shults III"
<aic### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:
> I rewrote the signature to a much smaller version, and your
> comments and notes helped make it smaller still.

But you probably missed some important notes. The key for use povsig is: copy
sig from post and render _without_ modifications. I can't render your sig
without modifications. I have to add camera and light at least. That's wrong
way. Try to make your sig compatible with default value of camera and change
your finish/background/lightning to make object visible. Check in
http://10best.raytrace.com/short/shortvote.html how nice things can be done
with small amount of characters playing only with default values. Remeber -
nothing additional should be done by the user to render your sig!

ABX