POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my pool table with shinier billiard balls : Re: my pool table with shinier billiard balls Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my pool table with shinier billiard balls
From: Mike Williams
Date: 16 Aug 2008 02:10:00
Message: <cV7M3eAO4mpIFwx+@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it jhu who wrote:

>Here's the latest one. Something doesn't seem quite right though.

The combination of pin sharp reflections and high focal blur might not
be realistic. If there's enough focal blur to fuzz out a ball that's a
foot away from the centre of focus, then I'd expect it to affect the
reflection of the window that's several yards away.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure