POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Head test w/Wings3d : Re: Head test w/Wings3d Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Head test w/Wings3d
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Oct 2006 04:53:28
Message: <c0fhi25nljql3or2tjp4smh8j0ldle45ho@4ax.com>
On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 10:11:28 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:

>Genetics is real. Race is imaginary.

Numbers are imaginary but we still use them.

>Or rather arbitrary. Why is nose
>shape important and not finger shape?  Skin color and not eye color?

I did not say race was important. Just because lots of people were
oppressed, enslaved, murdered, and generally had bad things done to
them, does not mean that it won't happen again if we deny that there
are different races. And finger shape is important but the bumps on
your head aren't. IMO.

>> But to deny that humans are different and these differences are
>> inherited does not seem like living in the real world.
>
>The differences in genetics between a man and a woman is bigger than the
>differences in genetics between a man and a male chimpanze.

Don't tell me you can't differentiate between a Han Chinese and a
Kelt.

Regards
	Stephen