POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two broken Blobs (Bug ?) (8KB) : Re: Two broken Blobs (Bug ?) (8KB) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two broken Blobs (Bug ?) (8KB)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 5 Sep 2000 16:08:39
Message: <bvgars8d5jmeluodf4cduqdl53trhccv6k@4ax.com>
On Mon, 04 Sep 2000 22:30:02 +0200, Tor Olav Kristensen
<tto### [at] onlineno> wrote:

>Several combinations of threshold, strength
>scaling and rotations seem to do this to my
>blobs  :((
>
>Can anyone explain what is going in here.
>See code below.

Looks like a bug in the internal bounding hierarchy for the blob
objects, as disabling it seems to fix the problem.

I hope this gives enough insight to those who know where to look for
the bug in the source code.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet