POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [scenes] suggested ini settings : [scenes] suggested ini settings Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  [scenes] suggested ini settings
Date: 9 Jan 2002 06:02:01
Message: <bn7o3u89bntjvp45v3olpou0vkoo665e7n@4ax.com>
POV 3.5 b 9

if there are suggestions about ini settings in header of any scene file then imo
those ini settings should be listed there not only described

so my suggestion is to replace header of incdemo/i_internal.pov with

// Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer Scene Description File
// File: i_internal.pov
// Vers: 3.5
// Date: 11-04-2001

// Desc: Demo showing all internal functions of the "functions.inc" to be
//       used in isosurfaces. This scene uses the clock to switch between
//       functions so proper initial and final frame number should be on.
//
//       Suggested command line options for all examples:
//
//       +KFI1 +KFF77
//
//       Suggested command line options for example number 4 (replace
//       number 4 with requested number to achive frames subset):
//
//       +KFI1 +KFF77 +SF4 +EF4

And note: I don't think it is good idea to put language specific characters into
scenes. I see last letter of first word of author in above script as large A
with two dots above. I have english NT installed.

ABX