POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New microversion of MegaPov with big Unix changes : Re: New microversion of MegaPov with big Unix changes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New microversion of MegaPov with big Unix changes
From: Peter Popov
Date: 28 Jun 2000 18:55:50
Message: <bg0lls0kluvr01r6v71bhfo2taiosbsn7n@4ax.com>
On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:42:32 +0200, Axel Hecht
<ah### [at] numerikuni-kielde> wrote:

>Hey Peter,
>if I remember your box right, it doesn't have the X or SVGA libs, right?
>Then, as far as I groked Mark, you will compile the no-fancy-display
>version, so setting the DISPLAY variable or stuff won't be neccessary.

It does not have them as it does not need them due to the lack of an
extra monitor. I do however use X apps quite often by means of a
remote X server. You're right, though, the generic unix target suits
me the most.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet