POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Emacs C++ mode with Windows shortcuts? : Emacs C++ mode with Windows shortcuts? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:15 EDT (-0400)
  Emacs C++ mode with Windows shortcuts?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 27 Apr 2001 18:36:55
Message: <bc6ietosahupskk1j52thdr48ucgcv15uj@4ax.com>
Sorry if this is a bit off-topic.

Does anyone use a C++ mode for Emacs which is set up to use
Windows-friendly shortcuts (ctrl-C, ctrl-V, shift-arrows, ctrl-home
etc.)? Alternatively, one compatible with the Borland environment
(ctrl-ins, shift-ins, ctrl-y etc.) would still work for me. I will
only use it in Emacs (i.e. not XEmacs), if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg