POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 Dec 2001 10:54:41
Message: <bbi31u86l5vvgobdmmkau21mqegs13qtil@4ax.com>
On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 00:56:25 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

>Oh, come on!  You don't seriously want to call gdb a good debugger.

What differentiates a good from a bad debugger? From my experience,
gdb (kgdb, actually) does everything I need. Of course, I am not a
programmer and I have very little experience with debugging, but it
seemed to me that with the proper frontend, it was better than, say,
Borland C++.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg