POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The fat lady takes the stage... : Re: The fat lady takes the stage... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The fat lady takes the stage...
From: Stephen
Date: 31 Mar 2008 17:37:10
Message: <b8p2v31vevtl13jsv24k9cglphk63evd27@4ax.com>
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:10:23 +0200, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>Good, and remember, rehearse with someone before you go.

But not up to the last minute, go down to the dojo and get thrown
around a bit beforehand :)
Seriously don't over rehearse, it takes the edge off. Have you ever
spoken in public? My advice is to have a few written notes to keep you
on track and speak to someone in the audience, preferably a colleague
in the know.
But then once I throw the "speaking in public switch" I have in my
head, I'm another person (the one advantage of having multiple
personality disorder). :-)
--

Regards
     Stephen