POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hydraulics (141 kbu) : Re: Hydraulics (141 kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hydraulics (141 kbu)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 3 Jul 2001 16:52:19
Message: <b1c4ktsvm9ks4okfru61mn7972lkpn70s0@4ax.com>
On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 21:11:06 +0300, Sigmund Kyrre Aas
<as### [at] studntnuno> wrote:

>I've started to experiment with combining Rhino renders with pov
>renders.

A well-tested and trustworthy combination these days. Your experiments
prove it.

>The side thruster one is also processed in Corel Photo-Paint.

Impressive work on the post-processing!

>I'm working on a brouchure for a manufacturer of hydraulic equipment,
>and I plan to use these on pages with general info on the different
>product groups.

They definitely look print-worthy. Good sense of ad art you have.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg