POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How do I do this? : Re: How do I do this? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:41:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I do this?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 Jun 2001 20:50:21
Message: <b0s2it4ug02jju4v0o6rav0f6gq5cq0apl@4ax.com>
On Fri, 08 Jun 2001 09:12:12 -0700, Ryan Constantine
<rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>i see you've referenced a previous post.  is there a way to go right to
>the message, or do i have to go to the group and then search or
>something?  isn't there a way to make it into a link in your message?

The message ID should be enough for your newsreader to identify the
message. In Agent, I just right-click and select 'Jump to message
URL.' I don't know how you can do it with your reader but it should be
there.

Alternatively, although I absolutely don't know what I am doing, maybe
this will work as a link:

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg