POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: The graveyard shift II - bal1408e003a4.mpg : Re: The graveyard shift II - bal1408e003a4.mpg Server Time
19 Jul 2024 00:46:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The graveyard shift II - bal1408e003a4.mpg
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 19 Dec 2003 06:22:08
Message: <aqn5uv8m4po9eccf0nu51hstnqd37e6ne4@4ax.com>
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 01:01:33 -0500, George Pantazopoulos
<george@gamma*KILLSPAM*burst.net> wrote:

>Good effort, Stephen :)

Thank you.

>Suggestion: Having all the cool dancing skeletons be perfectly in sync
>looks unnatural. You have to somehow make the dancers slightly out of sync
>with each other. :)

Each row needs to be in sync to get the animation to loop but the columns could
be out of sync with each other. There are 43 skeleton meshes in a cycle and in
this animation there is only one mesh per frame, copied a lot of times. I wanted
it to look unnatural or supernatural.

Regards
        Stephen