POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PoseRay 3.11.0 released: comments for future improvements : Re: PoseRay 3.11.0 released: comments for future improvements Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay 3.11.0 released: comments for future improvements
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jun 2007 10:33:17
Message: <aptf739l4ah26k5h9ljomvtjvvkjd1n7jc@4ax.com>
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:20:28 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>Another issue that you may come across when using several Poser figures in
>the same POV-Ray scene, is that you reach fairly rapidly the swapping limit
>of your system during render.

I've got a gig of memory and I've not noticed any swapping even with 10 poser
models referenced to give about 50. I've got OpenGL problems with the modeller
but not had a thrashing HD.
I generally use one model each for the body and each dynamic cloth.

Regards
	Stephen