POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : An idea that I would find very useful : An idea that I would find very useful Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:03:15 EDT (-0400)
  An idea that I would find very useful
From: Oldstench
Date: 17 Jun 2001 02:26:06
Message: <aotoits558nidjbh85pga94egm1n1uef78@4ax.com>
I mostly model in Rhino and import to Moray for texturing and scene
composition. As such, most of the objects that I use are UDO's with many
different objects CSG'd together. Sometimes (most times?) as I am texturing
I forget which parts I have already textured. I think it would be a swell
idea to to have the icon for each object that has a texture to be slightly
different than an object that has no texture in the select tab menu. Just
my 2 cents.

Thanks
Oldstench................