POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: First animation : Re: First animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First animation
From: ABX
Date: 14 Sep 2003 15:05:34
Message: <ane9mv8u2e9cc6ijgcmcmrdk7eofcjtjdh@4ax.com>
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:07:44 +0200, "Hugo Asm" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote:
> > There were workarounds for this
>
> I haven't heard of a workaround. Let us know if you find any, please. For
> most animations, I'd stay away from radiosity.

I remember one with generating radiosity file for one frame and reusing it for
others frames. Other was to use specific radiosity settings (detailed?
simplified?) I do not remember details, sorry. Perhaps memory mistaken me, but
I still have feeling there were a few workarounds presented. I'd stay away
from radiosity, myself, too.

ABX