POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Children don't look... : Re: Children don't look... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Children don't look...
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Apr 2009 11:06:35
Message: <aj99u4pp44f78cqeh839ig7qakjivn43td@4ax.com>
On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:23:42 +0200, "Thomas de Groot"
<tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:

>The morph tool? yes, indeed. Although I think that for small local changes
>that is more appropriate than the magnets. Growing horns on Jame's forehead
>is really fun for instance and easy to do. Mirroring the changes afterwards
>is the finishing touch. Personally, except for the built-in morphs, I rarely
>use the morph tool, and practically never the magnets. However, I must say
>that I did not (yet) have the need/incentive to use them. That might
>change....

I'm with you on that Thomas but then I've not had the need to use those tools.
My models are not as friendly as Christoph's and seldom even touch.

Clipka, do you know about UV Mapper? You can use it to remap bump and
displacement maps on your Poser models.
--

Regards
     Stephen