POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Is the "File Open" dialog box missing a few file types? : Re: Is the "File Open" dialog box missing a few file types? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is the "File Open" dialog box missing a few file types?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 17 Sep 2001 02:05:54
Message: <ac4bqt0kdegoa3fjparqn2il29p3vlcd20@4ax.com>
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:37:24 +1000, "Chris Cason"
<newsadmin@-despam-povray.org> wrote:

>I would have te be convinced that a large number of users are editing
>files using the other extensions before I added them.

Regrettably, RL will probably limit my near future usage of POV to
confirming bugs, maybe finding a few incidentally, and answering
TAG-related questions. OTOH, RL will hopefully include a lot of
writing of HTML, CSS, XML and javaScript and I am yet to find a better
Windows editor than POV (save Vim, but most of its advanced features
don't help much for HTML edit ting, so...)

Next month we'll see. Maybe I'll withdraw my name from the poll :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg