POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-fi objects demo image (190 kb) : Re: Sci-fi objects demo image (190 kb) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sci-fi objects demo image (190 kb)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 17 Feb 2004 11:50:03
Message: <aat9g1-4qk.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> This is a demo picture for some sci-fi objects I created some months ago for
> another image.

Looks nice, the style is similar to the 'air-motorcycle' you showed some
time ago.  I am quite surprised that the media does not cause any
trouble - i often get artefacts in such a case if i don't choose very
high quality (and slow) settings.

> There are 6 buildings and 8 flying vehicles, all different, modelled in
> Wings3D and converted to POV-Ray, with some uvmapping for the buildings and
> a couple of cars.

There is quite a strong contrast between the ancient buildings (no
metal, glass etc.) and the futuristic vehicles.

Christoph

Last updated 11 Jan. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______