POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Having Trouble adding Chris Huff's Post Process Filters Patch : Re: Having Trouble adding Chris Huff's Post Process Filters Patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Having Trouble adding Chris Huff's Post Process Filters Patch
From: Glen Berry
Date: 1 May 2000 11:34:18
Message: <aKMNOa2SIX4EkkF+0M+fJY97AAIy@4ax.com>
On Mon, 1 May 2000 11:17:23 -0400, "david sharp"
<dsh### [at] interportnet> wrote:

>I haven't tried Chris's patch yet,
>but FRAND() is #defined in texture.h, so maybe just adding the line
>    #include "texture.h"
>somewhere in the file before the offending line will do the trick.

Thanks David,
That allowed the program to be created successfully. I've only ran one
test render so far, and haven't tried the post_process stuff yet, but
it works fine so far.

Thanks again,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )