POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The POV-cannon : Re: The POV-cannon Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The POV-cannon
From: Mike Williams
Date: 13 Jan 2006 12:48:21
Message: <aJS19VAze+xDFwdZ@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Tim Cook who wrote:
>Hahaha, that's sweet.
>
>I can think of a few interesting applications for that...  (try spheres,
>which are smaller, and originally arranged to fill a mesh which
>resembles...a person?  or whatever you want to shoot up or impale violently)

It would be easier, and might produce a better result, to take a mesh
object and apply the method to the individual triangles or
smooth_triangles. I'd use a mesh, rather than a mesh2 so that the
triangles come apart when displaced, rather than being joined at the
vertices.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure