POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Falling through the cracks in the universe (37KBbu) - fttcitu.jpg : Re: Falling through the cracks in the universe (37KBbu) - fttcitu.jpg Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Falling through the cracks in the universe (37KBbu) - fttcitu.jpg
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Feb 2001 16:08:17
Message: <a8gp8tso8k6620s575t3qckk4n6th7or5u@4ax.com>
Have I ever mentioned that I love your style, Justin? I guess I have -
every time you post a pic :)

If you don't mind the intrusion, I touched it a bid to make it more
suitable for a wallpaper (reduced brightness etc.) and it now on my
desktop. The 'crack' appeared right under the Diablo II icon. Mmm...
gotta go...

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg