POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making Cookies : Re: Making Cookies Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making Cookies
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Jan 2008 04:46:55
Message: <a43ho3luc5g1fmhfgv5m82rqn0027cbgjc@4ax.com>
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:30:27 -0500, Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:

>I have only one complain: The red of the tiles is leaking into the grout.
>Contrary to nemesis, I find your wood very correct.

I agree with you about the wood. After reducing the image gamma the grain looked
good. My nit pick about the grout is that it is too clean and flat.

An excellent image I like the focal blur and the way it is asymmetrical in the
image. The viewpoint is a bit off putting after a couple of minutes looking at
it. I felt that I was going to fall into the picture.

Regards
	Stephen